Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wedding Flowers

My wedding this year takes place in 4 weeks time in County Durham and when I set about organising it I didnt have any idea that the flowers would be the hardest thing to organise. My friend reommended a place which have helped fantastically and they have organised flowers for the church marquee reception and other little nooks and crannies that you dont even think about. The hardest part was my picky girlfriend (fiance) who wanted a black and white themed wedding so the flowers had to suit that but the florist got everything in from europe and china and the centrepieces look amazing. I just want the wedding to be here now and to show off our flowers.

http://www.poplartreeflorist.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit www.mysod.co.uk for other great information